Your Kids Are
We realize that each child has a unique learning style, the educational goal is to help them develop at an optimal rate while nurturing a positive self-concept.
The Bear Creek United Methodist Church School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Start the Christmas season by joining us for our annual BCUMC School Christmas Pageant
The children of BCUMC School will sing holiday songs and perform the “Christmas Story”
Wednesday, December 5 @ 6:30 p.m. in the sanctuary
Click for yearly calendar: Yearly Calendar of Events 2018-19
*****IMPORTANT DATES & REMINDERS*****
- December 5 – Christmas Pageant 6:30 p.m.
- December 11 & 12 – Santa Visits
- December 12 – (12-18 mos) Cookie Party
- December 13 – (18-24 mos) Cookie Party
- December 17 & 19 – Class Christmas Parties
- December 19 – 12 Noon Dismissal
- December 20-Jan 4 – Christmas Holiday – School Closed
- January 7 – School Resumes
All classes meet from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
“New Extended Care Hours Available”
8:00-9:00 a.m. (Monday-Friday)
1:30-2:30 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
Fun Friday Classes available for 2’s, 3’s & 4’s
(please call for availability)
What Parents Say
- We looked around the area and toured several other programs, but after seeing the developmentally appropriate, play centered learning curriculum we knew immediately this was the school we wanted our three children to attend.
- Kindness, selflessness, self-confidence, trust, love & gentleness are a few of the things my daughters and I have taken from Bear Creek and will be a part of our lives forever.
- When it was time to pick an early childhood program, I remembered all the ways Bear Creek UMC reached out to the community and thought we’d give the preschool and Kindergarten a try. Eight years and three kids later, it’s the teachers, solid curriculum, parent involvement and attention to each child’s heart that keep us coming back.