Your Kids Are
We realize that each child has a unique learning style, the educational goal is to help them develop at an optimal rate while nurturing a positive self-concept.
The Bear Creek United Methodist Church School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Click for yearly calendar: Yearly Calendar of Events 2018-19
*****IMPORTANT DATES & REMINDERS*****
- January 7 – Classes Resume
- January 14 – Letter handed out about registration and process
- January 14-30 – Priority Registration (2019-2020) for Currently Enrolled Students and Siblings
- January 15 – Kindergarten Readiness Parent Mtg 9:30 a.m.
- January 21 – Martin Luther King Holiday – School Closed
- January 22, 24 & 29 – Gessell Screening (sign-up in school office)
- January 30-February 4 – Priority Registration (2019-2020) for Church Members for New Students
- February 5 – Public Registration (2019-2020) for New Students Open
- February 7 & 8 – School Closed – ECMC Teacher Training
All classes meet from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
“New Extended Care Hours Available”
8:00-9:00 a.m. (Monday-Friday)
1:30-2:30 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
Fun Friday Classes available for 2’s, 3’s & 4’s
(please call for availability)
What Parents Say
- We looked around the area and toured several other programs, but after seeing the developmentally appropriate, play centered learning curriculum we knew immediately this was the school we wanted our three children to attend.
- Kindness, selflessness, self-confidence, trust, love & gentleness are a few of the things my daughters and I have taken from Bear Creek and will be a part of our lives forever.
- When it was time to pick an early childhood program, I remembered all the ways Bear Creek UMC reached out to the community and thought we’d give the preschool and Kindergarten a try. Eight years and three kids later, it’s the teachers, solid curriculum, parent involvement and attention to each child’s heart that keep us coming back.