We realize that each child has a unique learning style, the educational goal is to help them develop at an optimal rate while nurturing a positive self-concept.
The Bear Creek United Methodist Church School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
PUBLIC REGISTRATION FOR 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR NOW OPEN!
Click link to register: 2019-2020 Online Registration
Click for yearly calendar: Yearly Calendar of Events 2018-19
*****IMPORTANT DATES & REMINDERS***
- Public Registration – Ongoing
- April 17 & 18 – Easter Parties
- April 19 – Good Friday – School Closed
- April 22 – Easter Monday – School Closed
- May 1 – 4’s Teas
- May 8 – 3’s Teas
- May 13 – Splash Day (Okonsky 12-18 mos)
- May 14 – Splash Day (Barna 18-24 mos & Meier 2’s)
- May 15 – Splash Day (2’s, 3’s & 4’s)
- May 20 – Last Day of Class (Okonsky, Zarse, Shelton-Gibson, Gardner)
- May 21 – Last Day of Class (Barna, Meier, Stewart, Donaldson, Granados, Neiman
All classes meet from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Extended Care Hours Available for am & pm (call for more information)
Fun Friday Classes available for 2’s, 3’s & 4’s
(please call for availability)
What Parents Say
- We looked around the area and toured several other programs, but after seeing the developmentally appropriate, play centered learning curriculum we knew immediately this was the school we wanted our three children to attend.
- Kindness, selflessness, self-confidence, trust, love & gentleness are a few of the things my daughters and I have taken from Bear Creek and will be a part of our lives forever.
- When it was time to pick an early childhood program, I remembered all the ways Bear Creek UMC reached out to the community and thought we’d give the preschool and Kindergarten a try. Eight years and three kids later, it’s the teachers, solid curriculum, parent involvement and attention to each child’s heart that keep us coming back.